Webinar on Live Streaming For Houses of Worship
1 Beyond co-hosted the second part of Telestream's 3 Part Webinar "Streaming Your Message - How to Broadcast Your Church Services Live on the Internet" along with Churchstreaming.tv.
The webinar, which was on Oct. 6, 2015 at 1PM ET, focused on 1 Beyond's complete, ready-to-use, “turnkey” solutions to live stream your church services.
The webinar covered 1 Beyond's turnkey live streaming product the StreamMachine, an all in one encoder, switcher, recorder and streaming device which uses Telestream's Wirecast software.
The StreamMachine is available in a variety of different formats for your church, including a portable versions which includes a built-in screen, keyboard and trackpad.
You'll also learn:
- How 1 Beyond can completely equip your church for professional live streaming
- Why Churchstreaming.tv is a leader in online worship broadcasting
- What “turnkey" tools and resources are available to make your setup smoother
About The Webinar
Telestream is featuring a 3 part webinar as a complete training series for houses of worship on how to stream their services. The first part, "From Concept to Delivery - How to Setup Your Church for Live Streaming" was held on Sept. 29, 2015 at 1PM. "Ready, Set, Stream! Complete Live Streaming Turnkey Solutions for your Church", featuring 1 Beyond, was held on October 6th at 1PM. Part Three, "Navigating the Waters - Best Practices for Live Streaming Your Church Services" will be held on November 17th at 1PM. To learn more visit Telestream's website.
Be sure to tune into the Webinar on October 6th to see how the StreamMachine, along with our HD-SDI cameras, can make it easy for you to live stream your church's sermons and events!
Latest posts by 1 Beyond (see all)
- Collaborate™ AVS Demo With AV Technology Magazine - July 6, 2017
- AutoFramer™ Wins Best of Show at InfoComm 2017 - June 28, 2017
- Innovative Video Conferencing Solution 1 Beyond Collaborate™ AVS Now Shipping - March 8, 2017